Terms and Conditions
HEBRONAUTOPARTS.COM INC. (owned and managed by Hebron Consumer Products Corporation, which also does business as Hebron Stores.) TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE
These Terms and Conditions of Sale for HEBRONAUTOPARTS.com Products, (“Terms and Conditions of Sale”) apply to the purchase of HEBRONAUTOPARTS.com products (“Products”), from the online store (“HEBRONAUTOPARTS.com Store”).
BY SUBMITTING AN ORDER TO THE HEBRONAUTOPARTS.COM STORE FOR THE PURCHASE OF PRODUCTS YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ, UNDERSTAND AND AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE.
HEBRONAUTOPARTS.com reserves the right at its sole discretion, to change, revise, add to, remove from and otherwise edit these Terms and Conditions of Sale, at any time by updating this posting. Any removal of and/or changes, revisions or additions to these Terms and Conditions of Sale are effective at the time they are posted. For this reason it is your responsibility and HEBRONAUTOPARTS.com encourages you to check these Terms and Conditions of Sale each time you make a purchase from the HEBRONAUTOPARTS.com Store.
1. TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE
- All orders for Products from the HEBRONAUTOPARTS.com Store are subject to HEBRONAUTOPARTS.com’s approval and acceptance, and HEBRONAUTOPARTS.com reserves the right to reject any order, in whole or in part, at HEBRONAUTOPARTS.com’s sole discretion at any time before shipment or delivery, as the case may be. Reasons for rejections of orders include, but are not limited to, credit card rejection, out-of-stock products
- The HEBRONAUTOPARTS.com Store will confirm your order by a confirmation email, which will confirm the Products ordered, order quantities, purchase price, shipping charges and taxes, payment method (credit card or PayPal, if applicable) and shipping information, such as shipping address and signature required, if applicable, and estimated arrival. Notwithstanding the foregoing, your order shall not be deemed accepted by HEBRONAUTOPARTS.com until HEBRONAUTOPARTS.com’s shipment of the Products ordered. You should call HEBRONAUTOPARTS.com’s customer support at the number listed on the confirmation email if any of the items listed are incorrect.
- You can only cancel an order for Products by calling HEBRONAUTOPARTS.com’s customer support within 30 minutes after placing the order and requesting that the order be canceled and sending an email. After this 30 minute time period, you cannot cancel your order. HEBRONAUTOPARTS.com reserves the right to cancel any order, in whole or in part, including without limitation, pre-orders or back-orders, at HEBRONAUTOPARTS.com’s sole discretion. HEBRONAUTOPARTS.com will advise you of any canceled order by email.
- HEBRONAUTOPARTS.com Store will send an email advising that your order has shipped, and that email will include Products shipped and tracking information for the shipment. HEBRONAUTOPARTS.com may, on occasion, ship some, but not all, of the Products ordered under a particular order. The rest of the Products ordered under that order will either be shipped when available or canceled, at HEBRONAUTOPARTS.com’s sole discretion.
- Payment for orders may be made by credit card or PayPal. The HEBRONAUTOPARTS.com Store accepts VISA, American Express, Discover Card and MasterCard. The HEBRONAUTOPARTS.com Store will receive payment authorization and charge the time the order is placed. PayPal will be charged at the time the order is placed.
- All sales of Products by the HEBRONAUTOPARTS.com Store are subject to the HEBRONAUTOPARTS.com Store Return Policy. Please see the HEBRONAUTOPARTS.com Return Policy for information concerning returns
2. GOVERNING LAW
You agree that these Terms and Conditions of Sale and all matters relating to your purchase of any Products, from the HEBRONAUTOPARTS.com Store will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Illinois, and the United States
3. ENFORCEABILITY, ENTIRE AGREEMENT, AND NO WAIVER
- You agree that these Terms and Conditions of Sale will be enforceable by HEBRONAUTOPARTS.com and its successors and assigns against you and your heirs, minors, successors, and assigns. You agree that if any provision within these Terms and Conditions of Sale is found to be void or unenforceable, it will not affect the validity of the balance of these Terms and Conditions of Sale, which shall remain valid and enforceable.
- These Terms and Conditions of Sale and any additions, changes, edits and/or modifications made thereto by HEBRONAUTOPARTS.com, together with any policies incorporated by reference herein, constitute the entire agreement between you and HEBRONAUTOPARTS.com and supersede in their entirety any and all written or oral agreements previously existing between you and HEBRONAUTOPARTS.com.
- Neither these Terms and Conditions of Sale nor any provisions hereof may be modified, waived, amended, supplemented or discharged except by a document in writing signed by HEBRONAUTOPARTS.com, or as otherwise permitted herein. The failure to enforce at any time any of the provisions of these Terms and Conditions of Sale shall in no way be construed to be a waiver of such provisions, nor in any way affect the validity of these Terms and Conditions of Sale or the right thereafter to enforce one or more of the provisions thereof. No waiver by either you or HEBRONAUTOPARTS.com, whether expressed or implied, of any provision of the Terms and Conditions and any additions, changes, edits and/or modifications made by HEBRONAUTOPARTS.com, or any breach thereof, shall constitute a continuing waiver of such provision or a waiver of any other provision of these Terms and Conditions of Sale.
4. RETURN POLICY
HEBRONAUTOPARTS.com is owned and managed by Hebron Consumer Products Corporation, which also does business as Hebron Stores.
HEBRONAUTOPARTS.com will accept for refund merchandise purchased at the HEBRONAUTOPARTS.com Store, within 14 days of delivery if such merchandise is either (i) defective, or (ii) unused and unopened.
In order to be eligible for return and refund, merchandise must be in the original packaging with all supplied components provided with the merchandise and must include a copy of the invoice/packing slip. Shipping and handling charges from the original order will not be refunded unless the merchandise is defective, as determined by the HEBRONAUTOPARTS.com Store in its sole discretion.
All returns must be accompanied by a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number. To receive a RMA number, please call the HEBRONAUTOPARTS.com Store toll-free at 1-877-418-3938 from 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. CT, Monday through Friday, excluding holidays.
Unused and unopened items will be subject to a 20% restocking fee. Any shipping costs incurred by HEBRONAUTOPARTS.com will also not be refunded.
To return merchandise for refund, customers must both (i) obtain a RMA number within 14 days of the date the order was delivered to the delivery address specified on the order (this date will be verified using the UPS tracking number), and (ii) return the merchandise so that it is received by the HEBRONAUTOPARTS.com Store within 14 days of the date the RMA number was issued.
The HEBRONAUTOPARTS.com Store will not accept any merchandise for return after the return period has expired. After the return period has expired, please refer to any Limited Warranty that may be provided with the merchandise.
The RMA number must be clearly written on the box We strongly recommend shipping merchandise via UPS or other delivery service that provides tracking information and insurance. The customer is responsible for any merchandise lost or damaged in transit to, and until it is received by, the HEBRONAUTOPARTS.com Store. Shipping and handling charges for returned merchandise are the customer's responsibility.
Any merchandise received without a properly displayed RMA number, or that otherwise does not meet the requirements of this policy, are unauthorized returns and will be refused and returned to the sender of origin.
Timing of Refund
The HEBRONAUTOPARTS.com Store will issue a credit to the original payment method for properly returned merchandise. Please allow 1-2 billing cycles after return of merchandise for the credit to be processed and visible on the applicable payment statement.